Join the team
We aim to provide a progressive, positive and encouraging work environment for all teaching and non-teaching staff.
Our staff members are dedicated to upholding our Christian ethos – for Greatness, for Excellence, for Christ. Each morning we share together in worship, personal devotions and pastoral messages.
Being founded and remaining a significant Christian ministry of C3 Church Oxford Falls, we employ staff who maintain a commitment to and involvement in a Christian church.
We seek Christian teachers who:
- are highly qualified, innovative and dynamic
- are able to integrate ICT skills into teaching and learning
- are committed to releasing the academic, spiritual, emotional and social potential of their students
We seek Christian support staff members who:
- aspire to provide excellent operational support
- have the technical knowledge and skills to competently perform the required duties
- have a servant-hearted attitude towards their work
Expressions of Interest
We continue to expand and seek expressions of interest from qualified teachers for our vibrant and dynamic Senior School (Years 7–12). Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your teaching experience and current church involvement to email@example.com.
Complete the appropriate Application Form.
2. Submit your Application
Email your completed application form, your current CV, relevant documentation and a covering letter addressing the criteria in the advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail printed copies of these documents to:
Oxford Falls Grammar School
1078 Oxford Falls Road
Oxford Falls NSW 2100
3. We will contact you
Our HR Manager will contact you by telephone or email regarding your application for the advertised positions ideally within two weeks of receipt.