Integration Aide and Education Support
We are seeking an experienced Integration Aide and Education Support (Teachers Aide) for our upper primary school. This is a casual position, five mornings per week with the possibility of an increase in hours.
The successful applicant must have:
- Qualifications in education support such as Certificate III or Certificate IV
The following criteria are desirable:
- Extensive experience in behaviour support in schools
- good communication skills and patience in dealing with people
- mature, sensible, takes initiative and able to accept direction and supervision
- able to work and cooperate as part of a team
- able to work with constant interruptions and be adaptable and flexible in a variety of circumstances
- good rapport and enjoys working with children
- able to use a variety of technology to support administrative and educational activities
Primary School ICT Integrator
Maternity Leave (part-time).
Job description available on request.